Sunday, May 27, 2012

Busy Weekend!

This weekend has definitely been busy! Well actually, this whole month has been but I'm not complaining! :) Business has picked up with this amazing weather we've been having! This Saturday was the Dandelion Festival in Kemptville! Panache and I had a booth and we were very happy to see a lot of new and familiar faces! Thanks to all that came out! 




Huge thanks again to Renee and Lisa, who looked absolutely stunning in the MVT original dresses I made for them as podium girls for the Equinelle Grand Prix Bike Race! 





I am also SUPER excited to announce that I added a new store to the list today, making it now SIX stores that I sell out of!!
 I drove up to beautiful Picton, Ontario where Joanne and Eric welcomed me and my line into their store, "County Wear" on the Main street of Picton!! If you've never been to Picton, you must go! Short distance from Sandbanks and lots of great shops to explore! and also, did I mention its BEAUTIFUL! :) 



This is the store front from across the street! It's right on Main so you can't miss it! Close to the harbor too!! They sell women, men and children clothing, and now mine! Comfortable attire for any age!! I've made pieces for this store specifically, including maxi dresses, cover-ups, skirts and shirts! Make sure to check it out if you're around the area!! 

You can now find my line in:
Merrickville
Almonte
Westboro
Ottawa
Kemptville
Picton

 

No comments:

Post a Comment