Monday, October 24, 2011




Doree's Habit is opening a second location!

NOVEMBER 2011
in Almonte, Ontario!!

These are a few sneak peaks of what I've been working on for the opening in Almonte and what I'll be making for my winter collection this 2011-12

One of my favorite pieces so far....
the cape! with buttons or a belt!


You can now find vandentillaart clothing in the following stores!
Doree's habit- Merrickville
Doree's habit- Almonte
Flock Boutique- Westboro
Workshop Boutique- Downtown Ottawa
Panache- Kemptville


2 comments:

  1. I like the way on how you put up your blogs. Wonderful and awesome. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Goodluck. Happy blogging!

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete